“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.” – John Wanamaker
Marketing has come a long way since John Wanamaker opened his first department store, nowhere more-so than in the area of measurability. With website analytics software, we can now measure virtually anything and everything that happens on your website. The problem is there’s so much data with so little website analysis, reports frequently lead to confusion, not enlightenment.
[expand title=”Why choose KCA?” trigclass=”arrowright”]
KCA stays on top of your website performance. Every month we adjust it to remain competitive for search engine optimization and high in visitor engagement and visitor quality. And that ensures it remains the most effective lead generation and sales tool possible.
We sort out which metrics really matter, and more importantly, we interpret the results to understand not merely what’s happening, but why it’s happening, and what to do to about it.
We’re astute enough to know that while companies want overall website traffic to increase, there are times when a drop in traffic is a good thing. If site visits are driven by ineffective online and content marketing programs (i.e., traffic, not leads), then by dumping the program with its unproductive or mistargeted traffic, you save money. Money that can be redirected to more valuable programs or efforts.
Our Website Analysis includes monthly snapshots and year-to-date trends for:
- User Engagement Score
- User Analysis (pages per session, session duration)
- Website Statistics (bounce rate, total sessions, user types)
- Web Marketing Analytics (clicks, lead conversions, cost-per-lead-by-source)
- Web Presence (external blog posts, news releases, news articles, other sources of traffic)
- Top Website Pages
- Top Blog Posts
- Top Keywords Driving Traffic
- Top Domains Driving Activity
- Top Visiting Organizations
- Brand Monitoring & Mentions